Live fast die young bad cats do it well
Thanks for the tag, thejabberwocki!
1) Achievement you’re proudest of? Either graduating from my Software Engineering program, getting my name on plaques at high school for academic achievement, or winning Kiwanis competitions for piano when I was a kid.
2) What’s the worst place you’ve ever been? That’s actually a hard question. I’m gonna say the bathroom of the coach bus in France when I was puking my guts up because of a migraine. That was awful. I’m sure there’s nothing wrong with the bathroom, but bad memories, man…
3) Something that makes you smile really hard/laugh out loud every time you think about it (even in public)? Bad puns? I know there’s something, but for the life of me I can’t think of it. (Leigh might know)
4) Pet peeve? SO MANY. But one I often encounter is people driving 60 in an 80 between the city I work and the city I live closest to. SO FRUSTRATING especially because there’s no good opportunities to pass until you’re almost to the city.
5) Favorite series/book/movie etc? Harry Potter for book series, LotR for movie series.
6) Band/artist you really liked as a kid that you still like now? Led Zeppelin
7) Random fact about yourself?
8) A quote/reference that you make a lot? "But it is not this day!"
9) A book/series etc. that changed your life, and how. (if it hasn’t… well… why not?) Star Trek… specifically Voyager and Next Gen. Next Gen had Wesley, which made me feel not bad about being smart as a kid, and Voyager had so many badass ladies. Captain Janeway was a lady and a STARSHIP CAPTAIN. If she could be a starship captain, I could do whatever I wanted. And Seven of Nine was a total badass. Whenever my mom wanted to motivate me, she’d tell me I was Borg, and that worked wonders.
10) If you could go back and reread/rewatch/re-experience etc. something for the first time, what would it be? The Lord of the Rings movies.
11) An amazing place you’d never want to visit? Oh hmm… the rainforests in South America. TOO MANY BUGS KTHNXBAI.
I’m too lazy to make more questions and tag people, I’m at work. Sorry!!
All of these lovely works of art is by Raidiance
((please do not remove the source or this note))
Viking doodles. God, I love the hair on this series. It’s like when in doubt, add some braids. Braids for everyone. And if that doesn’t work. Shave it all off.
I love the dynamic between Rangar and Lagertha. And how much he seems to know what a mistake he made with Aslaug.
we’ve all read jk rowling but what about tbh rowling
THIS ISN”T BAD. I”M LITERALLY DYING.
This is how you properly relationship.
House of Cards or as I like to call it, The Macbeths go to Washington.
Best Shakespeare adaptation that is not a Shakespeare adaptation ever.
Immigrant Song // Led Zeppelin
everybody loves the evil cleavage
lol i love this fandom